Thursday, October 2, 2008

Nativity Set Raffle for Charity






My mom makes these AMAZING Nativity Sets out of river rocks. Each set is unique and takes her about 40 hours to make. She sells them for $150, but she has donated a set to be raffled off with all of the proceeds going to the Children's Cardiomyopathy Foundation. The set includes: Baby Jesus, manger, Joseph, Mary, donkey, cow, two shepherds, three sheep, angel, three wise men, and a camel.
You can purchase a ticket for $5 or 5 for $20. Just click the donate button at the top of my blog, enter in the dollar amount for the number of tickets you wish to purchase, leave a comment on this post, and send an e-mail to me at jenni@hughes.myrf.net with your name and the number of tickets you are purchasing. THEN, on November 20, one lucky person's name will be drawn! And that person will be the winner! I will notify the winner via e-mail as well as announcing it on my blog. I will get it shipped right off so it can be enjoyed for the holidays.
Keep on reading for a fun swap with all proceeds benefiting the same foundation!

5 comments:

gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Audrey said...

Those are SO cute! You're mom is awesome. TELL HER THAT!!

Anonymous said...

I hope I win!

Cori said...

So cute!! I love it!

Julie said...

I sent you an e-mail!