Saturday, August 2, 2008

Vampires, Werewolves, and Books. OH MY!!!






I have to admit that I have been "bitten." Yes, I too, am in love with Edward Cullen. The release of the fourth book in the Twilight series has been highly anticipated. So a group of us vampire crazies went to Barnes and Noble's midnight release party. It was absolute insanity! But fun. First we went to dinner at the Outback and then we headed to the bookstore. They had trivia games, face painting, nail painting, and a lot of people came in costume. At 11:30 they had us all go outside the store to line up. Earlier in the day they had given out wristbands with letters and numbers on them. Luckily, a couple girls in the group got letter A and they let them purchase multiple copies of the book. We had our copies before 12:30. Here are some fun pictures from our night.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Wish I could have been there! It looks like you had a lot of fun. I've been bitten a few times myself!