Saturday, September 6, 2008

More Info On Coupon Binder

I have had a few requests for more info on the coupon binder that I put together. I found my binder at Wal-Mart in their seasonal section. They still have all of the back-to-school items there and had a lot of fun binders for cheap. The trading card protectors I got at Target in their trading card section (baseball cards, Pokemon cards) which is up by the registers. You can probably find them just about anywhere, though. Here are the sections that I divided my coupons in to:

(I listed mine alphabetically)

*baby
*beverages
*breakfast
*canned/boxed
*cleaners
*condiments
*dairy
*deodorant
*frozen
*hair care
*make-up
*medications
*misc.
*refrigerated
*snack/candy
*soaps/lotions
*store coupons
*teeth/shaving

I hope this helps!

No comments: