Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Picnic at Tauphus Park






I have been hearing a lot about the new play equipment at Tauphus Park, so we decided to pack up a picnic dinner (okay, not really, we grabbed sandwiches from Jimmy John's), tossed the kiddos in the car, and headed to the park. It was great fun! We all had a great time playing until the rain started to pour. That was fun for a minute, too, until my hair got plastered to my head. Not pretty. Then we went to Reed's Dairy for an ice cream cone. On the way back home we noticed a rainbow, but I was unable to get a picture of it.

3 comments:

gina said...

Emersyn is getting so big! Jace and his cousins I babysit love that park. We should have a playdate there sometime!

JANEAL said...

I love the picture of Emersyn with the ice cream beard. I haven't seen your kids forever...they are getting so big. That playground looks pretty fun.

Nicole said...

Emersyn is giving the cutest look in that picture! It's nice to finally have a new park!